Dunstable Fire Department Pre-application Questionnaire
This is a pre-application questionnaire for the Dunstable Fire Department Call Fire Fighter position. This is not an official Town of Dunstable application
Minimum list of Qualifications for a call fire fighter for the Town of Dunstable are as follows:
1. Between the age of 18 and 65
2. Education: A high school diploma or the equivalent is required.
3. Drivers License: Must have a valid driver's license.
4. Residency: Must live within 3 miles from the board to the Town of Dunstable MA.
5. No criminal Record
Required items for Call Fire Fighter. The department will assist you with obtaining these items, for more information please navigate our website.
The department will assist with obtaining these items to be a certified fire fighter:
1. MA Fire Academy Firefighter I & II
2. CPR / AED before being able to respond to any incidents
3. 1st Responder within 1st year of hire
4. NFPA Physical - Completed before hire.
5. Respiratory Fit Testing
6. MA Fire Department Physical Ability Test (PAT) PAT Test Info